OverviewMarketing Strategy is a concise and flexible text that that can be used in conjunction with case studies or supplementary readings in project-based marketing strategy courses. The emphasis on strategic decision-making is a key strength of this text. Students are helped to integrate their knowledge of marketing phenomena within the broader competitive framework of the strategic and tactical decisions that marketers and managers make every day. The latest new-economy developments have been included and a series of new case studies from dynamic Australian and New Zealand businesses incorporated for applied study. Marketing Strategy assumes the reader is already familiar with the basics of buyer behaviour, the four Ps, and other marketing fundamentals. With extensive content on four key trends - entrepreneurial companies, the growth in international trade, internet advertising and marketing metrics - this title is a perfect match for modern strategic marketing courses.
- introduction to management science a modeling and case studies approach with spreadsheets
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- financial institutions and markets 7th edition
- an interactive approach to writing essays 9781742166490
- maths in focus preliminary