OverviewThe reconciliation of basic Islamic principles with modernity has been a major challenge for Muslims over the last two centuries. This study uncovers the responses of Indian Muslims who were drawn to socialist ideas between the Bolshevik Revolution and Partition.
- illustrated tips and tricks in sports medicine surgery north american edition
- beyond the veil, revised edition: male-female dynamics in modern muslim society
- politics and vision: continuity and innovation in western political thought
- psychiatric mental health nursing revised reprint north american edition
- music, thought, and feeling: understanding the psychology of music