OverviewA comprehensive resource for health professions students and practitioners, including physical and occupational therapists, chiropractors, and behavioral medicine students, Cram's Introduction to Surface Electromyography clearly explains how to use SEMG to treat a variety of neuromuscular conditions. It covers the development of SEMG, instrumentation, assessment, and treatment, and features a detailed atlas for electrode placement. This updated edition includes expanded 'quick reference' items created by Glenn Kasman, as well as a new chapter on Assessment and Treatment of Neuromuscular Disorders. The chapter on Dynamic Assessment and Treatment of Musculoskeletal Problems has also been updated and revised. With a quick reference section and an atlas including line drawings and color photographs, this text is a valuable resource for health professions students and practitioners.
- geology and plant life: the effects of landforms and rock types on plants
- convergent journalism an introduction writing and producing across media
- introduction to thermal physics
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151
- material science and engineering an introduction