OverviewThe Reformation was a seismic event in European history, and one which changed the medieval world. Much which followed in European history can be traced back to this event. In this Very Short Introduction Peter Marshall seeks to explain the causes and consequences of religious and cultural division and difference in western Christianity.
- an introduction to the law of contract 9780455239897
- introduction to the practice of statistics
- film history an introduction
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions