OverviewIn his final book, one of the giants of twentieth-century political philosophy returns to his key themes of state, class, and property to consider such contemporary questions as economic justice, human rights, and the nature of industrial democracy. This new edition includes an introduction by Frank Cunningham, placing the book in the broader context of Macpherson's work.
- adaptive space how gm and other companies are positively disrupting themselves and transforming into agile organizations
- juvenile justice: youth and crime in australia
- international criminal justice
- essential mathematics for economic analysis
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology