OverviewThis book looks at the role of the university in a social and economic context, as a repository of knowledge and a site for instruction. It considers how universities are founded,, funded, governed, lead, and managed, how the advent of increased fees has affected their relationship with students, and what is in the future for higher education.
- management : a practical introduction 2nd edition
- aboriginal and torres strait islander education an introduction for the teaching profession 9781107463844
- management a practical introduction 2nd edition 9781743769843
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441
- good books introduction to finance