OverviewThe World: A History interweaves two stories: the story of our interactions with nature and the story of our interactions with each other. The environment-centered story is about humans distancing themselves from the rest of nature and searching for a relationship that strikes a balance between constructive and destructive exploitation. The culture-centered story is about how human cultures have become mutually influential and yet mutually differentiating. Both stories have been going on for thousands of years. Conveniently portable and highly readable, with engaging typefaces and interior designs.
- corporations and financial markets law 7th edition
- harvard's nursing guide to drugs 10th edition 9780729542548
- french grammar drills third edition
- management accounting : information for managing and creating value 7th edition
- management accounting information for creating and managing value 8th edition 9781760420468