OverviewThe Third Space series is a unique project designed in response to the Australian Curriculum's inclusion of the key elements of diversity competence: intercultural and ethical understanding, personal and social capability, and critical and creative thinking. Comprised of thirteen novellas, The Third Space aims to equip students with the requisite understandings, skills, attitudes and dispositions to deal with difference through reading stories focussed on young protagonists. This series takes students on an introductory journey out of their own world and into the intriguing world of human diversity. Students are given a unique opportunity to step out of their own space and into 'the third space' ' a space where people of different cultural, racial and belief systems are understood and respected. The novellas provide the conceptual tools and imaginative space to help students discover and participate in this 'third space' where multi-culture and multi-faith are key components of a society that is rich, harmonious and inclusive. This pack includes all 13 titles of The Third Space.
- financial accounting 8th edition + connect value pack 9781743764039
- human anatomy & physiology 9th edition plus mastering a&p with etext (value pack)
- principles of contract law 5e + contract cases & materials 13e value pack 9780455237220
- french grammar drills third edition
- german grammar drills third edition