Overview15. Europe in the Age of Religious Wars, 1560'1648. 16. Europe in the Age of Louis XIV, ca. 1640'1715. 17. A Revolution in Worldview. 18. Europe on the Threshold of Modernity, ca. 1715'1789. 19. An Age of Revolution, 1789'1815. 20. The Industrial Transformation of Europe, 1750'1850. 21. Restoration, Reform, and Revolution, 1814'1848. 22. Nationalism and Political Reform, 1850'1880. 23. The Age of Optimism, 1850'1880. 24. Imperialism and Escalating Tensions, 1880'1914. 25. War and Revolution, 1914'1919. 26. The Illusion of Stability, 1919'1930. 27. The Tortured Decade, 1930'1939. 28. The Era of the Second World War, 1939'1949. 29. The Age of the Cold War, 1949'1989. 30. A Continuing Experiment: The West and the World Since 1989.
- interaction design beyond human-computer interaction
- give me liberty! an american history 5e seagull volume 2
- criminal law in queensland and western australia cases and commentary 7th edition 9780409337471
- politics and vision: continuity and innovation in western political thought
- how to do things with rules