OverviewAs the Magnet Recognition Program� continues to influence hospital-based nursing, the need to educate clinical nurses on how to conduct research is more important than ever. Establishing a Research Friendly Environment: A Hospital-Based Approach is a unique text that helps clinical nurses conduct or participate in research that leads to better health care in hospitals.
- enhancing patient care: a practical guide to improving quality and safety in hospitals
- sociology a down to earth approach
- positive learning environments creating and maintaining productive classrooms 9780170372923
- introduction to management science a modeling and case studies approach with spreadsheets
- buy new research textbooks