(a) the steps required in the accounting cycle (including GST requirements);
(b) entering sales, purchases, receipts, payments and general journal entries;
(c) reconciling bank accounts, GST, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
(d) printing financial reports which summarise the activities of the business for the period; and
(e) the preparation of the Business Activity Statement.
For Mac users
MYOB Student Edition software contains MYOB AccountEdge v9.
This software works on Macs with OSX versions from 10.4 to 10.7 and is not compatible with newer versions of the Mac Operating System.
For more information:
MYOB Student Edition
MYOB system requirements
MYOB AccountRight Plus Student Edition v19 Software
1. Go to the web address: www.pearson.com.au/custom/myob19
2. To redeem your Access Code, click the Register button.
Note: Your Access Code needs to be entered exactly as it appears in the access code card.
1. Enter your login name and password from the steps above, Click Login.
Note: Returning users should login via www.pearson.com.au/custom/myob19
2. Click the Download button. A Zip file containing the software will start to download.
3. Open the Zip file and install MYOB AccountRight Plus Student Edition v19.
4. Check your textbook or course information for availability of any MYOB practice set downloads.