OverviewAn Introduction to Government and Politics continues with its traditional and trusted framework to equip readers with a comprehensive and logically consistent vocabulary for the study of politics, helping them to better see the relevance of government in their lives. This ninth edition has been streamlined, replacing dated material with current political realities, news events, and approaches in order to better situate the student for discussion about larger political issues. It retains its prominence as an authoritative and accessible text with a historical and 'Canadianist'-based approach that appeals to the traditional Introduction to Political Science course.
- introduction to geographic information systems
- the dynamic earth an introduction to physical geology
- introduction to networks v6 companion guide
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151