OverviewThis mainstream text for introductory political science course familiarizes students with the discipline by taking a comparative approach to topics such as the nature of politics, political institutions, behavior, and ideologies. The text takes a broader look at globalization and the role of non-governmental actors, such as multinational corporations and transnational organizations like the U.N.
- taking sides clashing views in united states history volume 2 reconstruction to the present
- classroom management: creating positive learning environment
- sw electrical wiring vol 1 & 2 9781743760260
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations