OverviewThe audit environment continues to change in dramatic ways, and Johnstone/Gramling/Rittenberg's AUDITING: A RISK BASED-APPROACH, 11E prepares you for that fast-changing world by developing professional and ethical decision-making skills. AUDITING integrates the latest in standards, including new guidance from the PCAOB on audit reports, fraud risks, emerging topics such as data analytics, and ethical challenges facing today's financial statement auditors within a framework of professional skepticism. Extensively re-written to be more engaging and reader friendly, AUDITING includes features include: 'What You Will Learn' and 'Let's Review' sections that highlight important points in each chapter, and integrated true/false and multiple-choice questions throughout the chapter and 'Check Your Basic Knowledge' to ensure understanding as you read. Finally, new end-of-chapter problems and new cases provide valuable hands-on experience. Trust AUDITING, 11E to help you master the full range of auditing issues in today's evolving global environment.
- microbiology fundamentals a clinical approach
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- introductory econometrics a modern approach
- australian standard risk management
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology