The Corporations Law Guidebook is your guide to the essentials of corporations law. Learn how to link the key concepts from your lectures, textbooks and tutorials to get the most from your study, improve your knowledge of law, and develop legal problem-solving skills.
This guidebook will help you navigate through the fundamental points of corporations law using:
- Clear and concise explanations of what you need to know
- Guidance on how to write essays and answer problems
- Cases, statutes, and sections to remember
- Active learning exercises and ‘think about it’ questions
- Diagrams of difficult concepts
- Assessment preparation sections
- Up-to-date cases and legislation.