OverviewThis book introduces Christian ethics through the lens of happiness, suggesting that the heart of ethics is not rules but our deep desire for fulfillment. Revised throughout, the third edition features global examples, discussions of contemporary topics such as hook-up culture, consideration of Pope Francis's teachings, and more.
- ethics and legal professionalism in australia
- introduction to mechatronics and measurement systems
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- contexts of nursing an introduction 5th edition 9780729542463
- managing and organizations: an introduction to theory and practice