Introduction to Global Business: Understanding the International Environment & Global Business Functions
Edition 2 Rev ed
OverviewThe global business environment is rapidly changing due to shifts in geopolitical alliances, active support of global international institutions in promoting market-oriented economic reforms, and advances in the development and use of information technology. INTRODUCTION TO GLOBAL BUSINESS, 2e addresses these challenges by providing a comprehensive analysis of the global business environment and lays the foundation for the functional tools used to better prepare you to manage the global business landscape. The text flows smoothly and clearly from concept to application, asking you to apply those learning skills into real-world personal and professional applications. The specialized author team introduces globalization through unparalleled scholarship and a world-view presentation of the fundamental pillars of the global business environment -- culture, ethics, economics, and information technology. Ensure that you understand the procedures and concepts you need to know with MindTap(R) for INTRODUCTION TO GLOBAL BUSINESS. MindTap(R), an online course management and learning system, combines the best of current technology to save time in planning and managing your course and assignments.
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- an introduction to international relations
- introduction to international economics
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations
- international financial management: pearson new international edition