OverviewThe exciting Oxford Big Ideas History Australian Curriculum series will motivate and engage students. Its wide range of activities and sources will allow students to be successful in the history classroom and support their independent study. The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Australian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers interactive timelines, interactives such as ‘drag & drop’ and ‘hot zones’, videos, virtual site studies.
- australian medical inventions
- hutley's australian wills precedents 9780409344042
- australian administrative law
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- student activity workbook for use with college english and business communication