OverviewQuestions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia provides practical and logical guidance for a wide range of anesthesia questions commonly faced in veterinary medicine.
• Gives concrete answers to questions about anesthesia likely to be faced in small animal practice
• Explains why experienced anesthesiologists make the choices they do
• Provides concise yet comprehensive coverage of anesthetic management using an engaging question-and-answer format
• Covers dogs, cats, small mammals, and birds
• Focuses on practical, clinically relevant information