OverviewWith everything readers need to know about how to execute their research project, this book is written specifically for information systems (IS) and computing students. It introduces key quantitative and qualitative research methods, makes sense of underlying philosophies, and will help readers navigate and assess existing academic papers. Special features support students as they bridge the gap between theory and practice. These include:- Research examples from the IS and computing disciplines- Suggestions on how to build internet research into each method mentioned - An explanation of how research is constructed that links this with constructing systems Throughout readers are supported by pedagogical features such as learning objectives, explanations, discussion questions, evaluation guides and further reading.
- control systems engineering
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition + connect
- accounting information for business decisions
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- writing matters a handbook for writing and research 3e tabbed