OverviewFast-track your expertise in Financial Accounting by immediately practicing the questions in the text using the Study Guide, purchasable separately. Students using the textbook Financial Accounting: An Integrated Approach, 7th edition, by Ken Trotman, Elizabeth Carson and Kate Morgan, can support their learning with multiple-choice questions, short-answer questions and practice problems together with solutions. Each chapter of the guide corresponds to the chapter in the textbook and contains a summary of the purpose of the chapter, learning objectives, and a summary of the key areas covered by the chapter.
- partnership accounting books
- pediatric musculoskeletal physical diagnosis a video-enhanced guide north american edition
- management accounting information for creating and managing value 8th edition 9781760420406
- conflict management a practical guide
- financial institutions instruments and markets 8th edition 9781743079959