OverviewThis book addresses the idea of justice in order to guide society towards a more effective justice system. The authors trace impoverished and accomplished thinking in criminological and justice discourses and show that when justice and love are seen as synonyms, the historic ills that have plagued humanity tend to evaporate.
- company law: theories, principles and applications
- marketing: theory, evidence, practice
- social work and family violence: theories, assessment, and intervention
- blackshield and williams australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials
- entrepreneurship theory process practice textbook